Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Anyone using an RES radio and the 82212000 Mopar iPod Cable?

Old 07-26-2010, 04:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using an RES radio and the 82212000 Mopar iPod Cable?

I am using this setup and have run into a problem getting the iTouch to work correctly. If anyone is using this setup and has a number of CD's on their iPod, please drop me a note. I'm trying to figure out if this is an Apple or Chrysler problem.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 07-27-2010, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ultrasport
I am using this setup and have run into a problem getting the iTouch to work correctly. If anyone is using this setup and has a number of CD's on their iPod, please drop me a note. I'm trying to figure out if this is an Apple or Chrysler problem.

Thanks,

Steve
I reset my ipod and it seems to be working fine. I just went into the settings menu on the ipod and there's an option in there to reset all settings.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Long story but Apple just replaced my 64 gig iTouch for this problem and the new one has 3.1.3 software on it. The one that wouldn't work had 4.0 and they thought that might be the problem. The new one with 3.1.3 on it seems to work FINE so the moral of the story here is if you are using uConnect with your 64 gig iTouch, DON'T update the software or it might not work anymore!!!

Steve

Quick Reply: Anyone using an RES radio and the 82212000 Mopar iPod Cable?