Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ripp Headers

Old 12-30-2014, 07:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ripp Headers

So I'm purchasing ripp headers soon and was wondering what hard wear does the standard kit comes with? Does the kit come with new manifold gaskets? And is anyone running Superchips tune along with these headers?
Old 12-30-2014, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by holmes4x4
So I'm purchasing ripp headers soon and was wondering what hard wear does the standard kit comes with? Does the kit come with new manifold gaskets? And is anyone running Superchips tune along with these headers?
The kit doesn't come with any gaskets, mine came with the bolts to link the headers together.. I honestly can't remember if it came with header bolts or I bought those separately. I am running the superchips 91 tune with them as I like the traildash much better then the trinity for my Rubicon.

I did have the rear o2 sensors throwing a cat effeciancy code but quickly found a fix and it's no longer coming up. There's deffinetly more torque lower down in the rpms. The reason I went this route was my stock headers cracked and I didn't want short tube headers.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They come with all the needed hardware iirc. You reuse the stock gaskets.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:03 PM
JK Freak

Cool thanks for the info guys, bought new gaskets today. Replacing mine for the same reason except I also have a 2" gash in my first cat.

Quick Reply: Ripp Headers