Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Installing MOPAR Cruise Control

Old 08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so easy

Oh man I can't believe how easy this was. I couldn't see pics but write up still helped. I'm not very mechanical and it only took me about an hour. Airbag is by far most difficult and frustrating part. Thanks for doing the write up.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

Default big help

This was a huge help! I used my phone's camera and a flashlight to help see what I was doing. Just flipped the lens to selfie mode and could see the airbag clips moving. Thanks for posting.

Have any info on how to install a remote start?

KT
Old 01-01-2015, 10:14 PM
JK Newbie

Traded my 2013 in for a 2008 this week, and cruise was/is the only option I wish I had. After searching the NET for cruise control I came across this thread and I'm going to order it tomorrow. Thanks for this thread oh so many years ago! CC
Old 01-10-2015, 11:51 AM
JK Newbie

Went to salvage yard yesterday to buy a radio with Sirius and antenna. Sitting in one of the seats of a junker JK was a steering wheel with cruise control. I removed the switch, wiring harness, and plastic cover.....added it to my pile of parts. Total for Sirius radio ($75), Sirius antenna, cruise control parts, and a few plastic dash panels was $100. With an angled screw driver it took 20 minutes to install the cruise control. Thanks again for the great instructions!

Quick Reply: Installing MOPAR Cruise Control