Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Passenger's Side Floor Wet

Old 04-22-2013, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger's Side Floor Wet

Can anyone send me the .pdf instructions to fix this or a link. The dealership said they would not help. Thank you in advance!
Old 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can I get this link too?
Old 07-23-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crowguy55
Can anyone send me the .pdf instructions to fix this or a link. The dealership said they would not help. Thank you in advance!
Originally Posted by Tammy
Can I get this link too?
Here you go:

http://www.wkjeeps.com/misc/Wrangler..._Leaks_All.pdf
Old 10-14-2018, 05:36 AM
JK Newbie

Same problems as everyone else, Wet/sodden/soaked drivers side and passenger side front foot wells, dry mats. Seems to be focused rearwards and towards the centre console, but sometimes completely flooded. No obvious signs of entry, although occasional drip marks showing from lower door as though it's coming in from over the seal, yet just a few drops and the mat there at point of contact is dry, so doesn't seem to be the source. Also, significant drops of water falling on the back rest of the passenger seat while driving, yet cannot find anything wet above! Will keep trying all the tips I find here and post if I find my solution. Thanks to everyone.

Quick Reply: Passenger's Side Floor Wet