Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Unlimited soft top

Old 01-20-2011, 09:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if your going to get one i highly recommend getting a 2010 version, i swapped one in on my 07 and its 1000x better than the earlier versions. ive never had a hard top, the soft top goes up and off much faster. with the 2010 version you just unzip the windows unlatch the header and fold back that's it.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

This is pretty much what I was wanting to hear. I didnt want to pass it up just because it is only $100. I am just hoping it has everything I need to install it right away. The person selling it got rid of the Jeep already so hopefully they got everything off it first. Thanks again for the input everyone
Old 01-21-2011, 02:37 PM
JK Newbie

Very pumped that i did decide to go with getting the soft top. It looks almost new other than a tear on the drivers side window and actually had all the needed hardware. Best part of it all is it was only $100. Thats cheaper than my bikini top was. Took me about 45 mins to put it all on and stuff and it is definately easy like everyone said. Thanks again all.

Go Pittsburgh!!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:03 PM
JK Newbie

I can get the soft top up on mine in about 5 min. 8 if I put the soft doors on to. I like the soft top b/c it is always with you. So if you go out and it might rain just stop and put it up.

Quick Reply: Unlimited soft top