Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Game On!

Old 04-13-2011, 08:15 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Game On!

The best time of the year is here. The Stanley Cup Playoffs will be in full swing next week. Where's a good place in Moab to watch and have some suds and grub after a day on the trail?
Old 04-13-2011, 08:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by yomondo
The best time of the year is here. The Stanley Cup Playoffs will be in full swing next week. Where's a good place in Moab to watch and have some suds and grub after a day on the trail?
Moab Brewery has TV's if I remember... seems they are always playing videos of off-road stuff, but I'm sure they would put on some sports once in awhile.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Zak's Pizza as well should have the games on.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:39 PM
JK Freak

What's this hockey you speak of? I thought that was a winter sport...
Old 04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're information is incorrect sir. It cannot possibly be the best time of the year if there is no college football being played.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:05 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the suggestions. So I'll give Moab Brewery and Zak's Pizza a try, or I'll roam Main St. until I find something.

Originally Posted by GaMtnJk
What's this hockey you speak of? I thought that was a winter sport...
Winter is mid-season. The playoffs start in April and end in June. It's a brutal 2-month battle for the oldest trophy in North America and the hardest one to win. Watching a team win the Stanley Cup still gets me everytime, having played hockey since a child in Toronto and dreaming of hoisting the cup over my head as every Canadian boy did. Y'all had a team in Atlanta back in the 70's, but they didn't do so well until the franchise moved to Calgary.

Originally Posted by Hook-Em
You're information is incorrect sir. It cannot possibly be the best time of the year if there is no college football being played.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

Yomondo
At Moab Brewery as I type and ESPN is on all over the place so your set, unfortunately there is no CFB on so the rest of us are SOL...
Old 04-15-2011, 02:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by g0neinsane
Yomondo
At Moab Brewery as I type and ESPN is on all over the place so your set, unfortunately there is no CFB on so the rest of us are SOL...
Have a Dead Horse Ale for me and tell them to stock up cuse we will be there soon.

Quick Reply: Game On!