Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitto trail grappler left pull?

Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitto trail grappler left pull?

Just put on nitto 35x1250x17 trail grapplers and now I am getting a left pull. I also replaced my tie rod, but this should not cause a directional pull. I have read other non jeep forums that this may be due to the tires. They dont allways pull, just on some roads. My previous MTRs did not pull, my alignment is to spec. Do those with nitto trail grapplers have any pulling?
Old 07-11-2011, 04:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I get some pull if the road is worn out into ruts. But other than that, it's fine.

Try switching the front tires around and see what happens?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have about 2,000 miles on mine. Had no left or right pulling issues. BUT a little "flighty" feel when first installed and at 32psi. raised them to 36psi which helped. These tires have a very square contact patch (sharp square edges), as the edges wore on the steering tires and the manufacturing releasing agent wore off, about 600 miles, the slight "flighty" feel went away.

First thing I'd check would be even front psi.

Love my Nitto Trail Grappler's

Quick Reply: Nitto trail grappler left pull?