Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!

Old 08-19-2016, 12:14 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd
Hey Mark, I haven't been around these parts in quite awhile but I wanted to say congrats on the t-shirt.

Thanks! For those who don't know, my Jeep and image have been used by Overland Textile Company on their latest T-shirt.

Old 08-19-2016, 03:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ That's pretty cool!
Old 08-19-2016, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Definitely neat but I was thrown off with the spare tire on top missing. How did they go about approaching you? "Hey dude, super cool jeep....can we put it on our t-shirt?"
Old 08-19-2016, 08:21 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Definitely neat but I was thrown off with the spare tire on top missing. How did they go about approaching you? "Hey dude, super cool jeep....can we put it on our t-shirt?"
That tire isn't normally up there. Well, actually it is in my driveway with it right now because I have another trip that demands it coming up soon (and it's a minor hassle for me to get it up there). I don't carry that tire except on trips that demand a second spare--longer time with lots of off-road and no expected support from outside if primary spare is damaged after being used.

"They" actually happen to be friends of mine. They asked and I said no problem.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The cotton they use on those Overland Textile shirts is really nice and soft. I got a previous design of theirs.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
That tire isn't normally up there. Well, actually it is in my driveway with it right now because I have another trip that demands it coming up soon (and it's a minor hassle for me to get it up there). I don't carry that tire except on trips that demand a second spare--longer time with lots of off-road and no expected support from outside if primary spare is damaged after being used.

"They" actually happen to be friends of mine. They asked and I said no problem.
So how do we get a shirt? Also love your Alaska trip videos. Do you have any pictures of your camp setups from that trip? All the driving part of the video's was amazing but I would love to see the camp setups.

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-19-2016, 01:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ShawnNoble
So how do we get a shirt? Also love your Alaska trip videos. Do you have any pictures of your camp setups from that trip? All the driving part of the video's was amazing but I would love to see the camp setups. Thanks for the info!
https://www.overlandtextile.com/shop/jeep-jku-t-shirt/
Old 08-19-2016, 03:12 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by ShawnNoble

... Do you have any pictures of your camp setups from that trip? All the driving part of the video's was amazing but I would love to see the camp setups.

Thanks for the info!
Ah, you're not following me on Instagram or Facebook--or at least not closely enough. We camped very little. We were processing so much photo work (over 25,000 stills and video segments at end of trip) that we needed to have a real workplace each night. So we opted for hotels and B&Bs that reflected the local character.

I will mention a few specifics in the videos, but the IG and FB posts have a lot more background info in the captions. I post one to four or five images each day for one day of the trip. It usually takes me an hour or two to research each day's post and write the captions. I'm hoping that will be a resource for folks who'd like to attempt a similar trip.

That part of my info sharing is almost to the end. The video work, however, is time consuming. About halfway through part 6 now. We will finally reach Alaska!
Old 08-22-2016, 12:31 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Part 6 of our Al-Can adventure is online. It covers from Eagle Plains to Dawson, then on to Eagle, Alaska.

https://youtu.be/Q63PoFQBur8
Old 08-23-2016, 09:07 AM
JK Newbie

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2270200228.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	470.9 KB
ID:	655192

Not a crazy bunch of mod's done to mine, but it gets me out exploring.

Quick Reply: Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!