Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AEV Geometry correction front control arm brackets. I have Questions?

Old 06-15-2011, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV Geometry correction front control arm brackets. I have Questions?

Anybody running these?

Can anyone tell me if they would allow me to keep my stock driveshaft if I replace the boot?(I have a teraflex 2.5 coil lift and recently lost the boot from my drive shaft)

Will they still be helpful when I change to an aftermarket driveshaft? (I'm thinking Tom Woods)
Old 06-15-2011, 04:52 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 08JKRHD
Anybody running these?

Can anyone tell me if they would allow me to keep my stock driveshaft if I replace the boot?(I have a teraflex 2.5 coil lift and recently lost the boot from my drive shaft)

Will they still be helpful when I change to an aftermarket driveshaft? (I'm thinking Tom Woods)
the damage to your drive shaft boot is caused from the amount of droop you now have with your taller lift and installing control arm bracket will not do anything other than become a big rock target on your jeep. regarding drive shafts, just make sure to request spicer joints - otherwise you will just get cheap chinese made joints.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Had them, took them off and put on adjustable arms. I went with a coast front shaft from Northridge.
WOL is right about them being targets for rocks
Old 06-15-2011, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08JKRHD
Anybody running these?

As far as I know, you cant reboot your front shaft. Parts not available.

Quick Reply: AEV Geometry correction front control arm brackets. I have Questions?