Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lift kit with 35" tires, how low can I go?

Old 07-10-2011, 06:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I am going to do the tereflex. It looks as if it gives me everything I am going to need in a lift. I don't think I will need the articulation of a rock crawer and I don't plan to wheel in that fashion.

Just JK'n, is that the Smittybuilt front bumper on you Jeep? I have looked at sooooo many that I cannot recall the name of them all. Either way, the bumper you have is the one that I settled on. Now I just need the cash to buy it.

How do you like that front bumper?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prelucir
I think I am going to do the tereflex. It looks as if it gives me everything I am going to need in a lift. I don't think I will need the articulation of a rock crawer and I don't plan to wheel in that fashion.

Just JK'n, is that the Smittybuilt front bumper on you Jeep? I have looked at sooooo many that I cannot recall the name of them all. Either way, the bumper you have is the one that I settled on. Now I just need the cash to buy it.

How do you like that front bumper?
Me? That's the TMR Customs JK Stuuby
Only about $400 CDN
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4053320800.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	180400   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-384456459.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	180401  

Quick Reply: Lift kit with 35" tires, how low can I go?