Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Khaki soft top on Jeep Green / grey interior

Old 11-03-2007, 07:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Khaki soft top on Jeep Green / grey interior

Just wanted to see your opinions to this. I have a Jeep Green 07 Sahara Unltd with grey interior with a black hard top. I wanted a khaki interior and top but my choices were extremely limited in Europe. Now i like to add a soft top and i prefer the khaki one. How will it suit aesthetically with the grey interior? I have not seen "live" a khaki soft top but from the pictures it does look a little greyish so i believe it wont be bad .What does everyone think?
Old 11-03-2007, 12:53 PM
JK Freak

I have a black Sahara with the grey interior and a khaki top I think it matches great. hope this helps..

Last edited by capt scotty; 11-03-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was thinking the same thing. Ive got the same setup, Jeep Green, grey interior and black dual tops. I would love to see what the khaki soft top of any style looks like on that.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys for the comments. I have seen the khaki hard top and it seems khaki to me . On the other side the khaki soft top seems greyish from the pictures. Is there so much difference if seen "live" between the khaki hard and soft top .What do you think? Anyway i am willing to take the risk so probably i ll go with the khaki soft.

Quick Reply: Khaki soft top on Jeep Green / grey interior