Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ARB Fridge and Cargo Rack on Unlimited

Old 11-28-2011, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARB Fridge and Cargo Rack on Unlimited

I have the ARB fridge and i want to get a interior rear cargo rack but i am thinking that fridge won't fit under a rack.

Has anybody done this on there JKU? If so please post pics and tell me what rack you have.

Thanks

Last edited by JeepJKer; 11-28-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:21 PM
JK Freak

I have the small ARB fridge and a Tuffy trunk. It does not fit underneath, but does fit on top and I can open it far enough to get what ever I need.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply.

Has nobody done this?
Old 11-30-2011, 02:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

WOL mounted his ARB fridge on top of the Tuffy deck, I recall reading the 50qt size fitted but 63qt was too tall. Which size ARB do you have ?

My Engel fridge fits well on top of the Bestop trunk rack (installed before Tuffy released their deck). Also a number of JKs with fridges are in this thread : 'Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!'.

Quick Reply: ARB Fridge and Cargo Rack on Unlimited