Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Long Arm vs. Short Arm lift kits

Old 03-09-2012, 09:14 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by therza
I have no issues with anyone correcting anything I post or pointing out when I am in error. But its the way its done. It could have been done in a more neutral format. But you seem to get some pleasure out of ridiculing people. Its a pattern...............
sorry my friend, i guess i sometimes forget how sensitive grown men are these days. i'll try to be more considerate of your feelings in the future. i hope you have a great weekend
Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to misquote Rodney King but "Can we all get along?"
Old 03-09-2012, 09:21 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by Colorblindspy
Not to misquote Rodney King but "Can we all get along?"
LOL!! we're all good
Old 03-09-2012, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
sorry my friend, i guess i sometimes forget how sensitive grown men are these days. i'll try to be more considerate of your feelings in the future. i hope you have a great weekend
Your apology is right up there with Rush Limbaugh's apology to Ms. Fluke...............

Its not about being sensitive. Its about treating people with respect. Nothing more, nothing less. Just respect. Its not that hard to do. Just stay neutral. Your use of this made the intent of your statement different from the words you said. Everyone got that. Point made. Actually, I think it would have been better if you just stayed the course and ridiculed me directly instead of this passive ridicule approach with the
Old 03-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Verdulken
Very interesting topic and very good information. I've been thinking on going to a LA setup and this definitely helps

One question: If for example I buy the Teraflex 4" LA control arms kit only and decide to go to a 6" lift springs and shocks later on(not sure why I would but just in case ), can I use the same control arms for this or would I have to get new ones too ?

Thx
TeraFlex uses the same long arms in the 3"-4"-6" kits.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:33 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by therza
Your apology is right up there with Rush Limbaugh's apology to Ms. Fluke...............

Its not about being sensitive. Its about treating people with respect. Nothing more, nothing less. Just respect. Its not that hard to do. Just stay neutral. Your use of this made the intent of your statement different from the words you said. Everyone got that. Point made. Actually, I think it would have been better if you just stayed the course and ridiculed me directly instead of this passive ridicule approach with the
i think you misunderstood my intent, i used that emoticon to show that i was actually LAUGHING AT YOU for being so sensitive - there was nothing passive about it and unlike before, i was purposefully trying ridicule you through sarcasm. i won't lie, it's difficult for me to have any respect for a grown man who chooses to get their toes stepped on so easily but hey, that's just me.

i will say however that my well wishes for you to have a great weekend were sincere. try to lighten up and try not take yourself so seriously.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
i think you misunderstood my intent, i used that emoticon to show that i was actually LAUGHING AT YOU for being so sensitive - there was nothing passive about it and unlike before, i was purposefully trying ridicule you through sarcasm. i won't lie, it's difficult for me to have any respect for a grown man who chooses to get their toes stepped on so easily but hey, that's just me.

i will say however that my well wishes for you to have a great weekend were sincere. try to lighten up and try not take yourself so seriously.
lmao i love that you used the term "butthurt" hahahaha.....hows the weather out in cali today??? here in tyler texas its cold as shit and rainy
Old 03-09-2012, 09:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Butthurt....... Those rocks were so big they made my Butthurt.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:39 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Originally Posted by samhardy2008
lmao i love that you used the term "butthurt" hahahaha.....hows the weather out in cali today??? here in tyler texas its cold as shit and rainy
sucks!! out here, it's sunny, clear and with temps in the 80's today. it's a bummer too because it rained earlier in the week and so i had put the doors and top back on. may have to fix that
Old 03-09-2012, 09:40 AM
MTG
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And this in part is why I frequent the forum. Good information and good laughs. Always a perfect way to break up an otherwise monotonous day.

BTW: I think I used the incorrectly. I meant it as a means to describe that I was laughing my ass off at this thread, but admittedly I was not rolling on the floor.

Quick Reply: Long Arm vs. Short Arm lift kits