Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aberle Off-Road

Old 03-15-2012, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aberle Off-Road

Anyone know if they are still making their rear bumper/carriers? I haven't had much luck trying to contact them.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:39 AM
pjk
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigGreenJK
Anyone know if they are still making their rear bumper/carriers? I haven't had much luck trying to contact them.
i haven;t tried calling them, but from what i read on another forum, they may not be making the bumper anymore. i think they moved their location to a new facility and they don;t have the molds (or ability) to make the aluminum bumper at the new place. something like that. you would think they would update their website (at a minimum) so people would know what the deal was?

cheers
Old 03-16-2012, 02:08 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info, I was very interested in their rear bumper. Looks like it is back to the drawing board on that project.

Quick Reply: Aberle Off-Road