Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Moab or Bust

Old 04-07-2012, 10:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Moab or Bust

Headed to Moab on Monday for a week of fun with A-Jeep-Named-Duchess and my Silver Rubicon. First time to go there so looking forward to a lot of fun. Plan to arrive on Tuesday morning and leaving on Friday. I am sure we will see some other JK's out there. Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Will be there from 4/13 to 4/21 (or longer). Don't get pissed if the guy behind you is beeping his horn - he's just glad to see a JK Forum member on the trail!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by Roaddog545
Headed to Moab on Monday for a week of fun with A-Jeep-Named-Duchess and my Silver Rubicon. First time to go there so looking forward to a lot of fun. Plan to arrive on Tuesday morning and leaving on Friday. I am sure we will see some other JK's out there. Yeah!!!!!!!!!
What a week!!! Started with an easy trail in Arches National Park then ran most of Steel Bender, Hell's Revenge and a couple others. Amazed at my Rubicon and can't say enough about my Duratracs.

Quick Reply: Moab or Bust