Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Replacement Winch Power cables

Old 09-10-2018, 10:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Winch Power cables

The Warne winch CE M8000 that came on my Jeep when I purchased it has a mangled up ground cable, I’m trying to find a replacement set of power & ground cables but I can’t seem to figure out what is the correct cables to purchase, the only ones on Warnes website are QD ones and my winch doesn’t have that. Checked local battery store but they won’t do new cables for a winch (not sure why not )

its the cable from the battery to the winch, should I just find a source online and buy some 2AWG or are there kits available that work?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Old 09-10-2018, 02:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

You are in Oregon, call Warn they have great customer service and are located in Oregon. Usually a real person answers the phone.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jadmt
You are in Oregon, call Warn they have great customer service and are located in Oregon. Usually a real person answers the phone.
This. My M8000 came with one mangled in the box, and they overnighted me a new one so that I could install it in time for a wheeling trip. 10/10 would recommend. Amazon's also got them.

Quick Reply: Replacement Winch Power cables