Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Zombie Mods

Old 06-05-2012, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok fine!! I didn't and still don't understand the whole Jeep/Zombie thing. I got tired of trying to understand it and decided to join. It's for fun- and it's gives us boys a chance to play and come up with ideas for building some kind of wild contraption. Geez.....didn't know this would start so soon. Alright....back to the builds-
Lighten up
Old 06-05-2012, 11:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RufusTheTank

We're just having fun dude
Right on bro. Some times hard to tell. Enjoy
Old 06-05-2012, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

Belt fed hood mounted shotguns with triggers wired up to day star panel!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:10 AM
JK Freak

How about a front-bumper-mounted flame thrower? Seems that a well-placed kerosene tank and an ignition source should do the trick. You could use some sort of linear actuator and pivot system to point it in the right direction. A small camera mounted on it and piped into your MyGig could provide visual sighting.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fstopme
Regarding the MOD list: don't forget your perfectly good tire iron! It's already there.. may as well use it.
I finally had to get my tire iron out to test one of the fun noises we all have. With the location and all the dang velcro on that thing you'd be dead before you got it out! Haha. I have a breaker bar under the rear seat that I think should work better. Longer reach and a little more weight.

Subscribed!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Seeing as how I can't shoot worth a damn I think I will be staying away from the guns.

I am a ball player so I have a plethora of baseball bats and sticks and such, never run out of bullets and never get dull haha. Maybe that metal-mesh suit that the people wear when they go shark diving too might help prevent bites a little better, anything I can do to protect my body really.

Oh yeah and some food, lots of food, and water. A guy can get tired swinging a baseball bat all day long knocking blocks off.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:23 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A nuclear self destruct button just incase the zombies start to overtake you. "if I'm dyin, might as well take as many as I can with me!!"
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dkjk
A nuclear self destruct button just incase the zombies start to overtake you. "if I'm dyin, might as well take as many as I can with me!!"
That makes me think of The Walking Dead at the end of season 1 when the CDC destroyed itself with a huge burst of flames.

also makes me think I should have a flame thrower, not because it would do much good but it would be fun to have a ZOMbeque.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mredkilledmyz

That makes me think of The Walking Dead at the end of season 1 when the CDC destroyed itself with a huge burst of flames.

also makes me think I should have a flame thrower, not because it would do much good but it would be fun to have a ZOMbeque.
Unfortunately I haven't been watching that series. I should set my dvr to record it.

Flame throwers are always a plus!!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

There are how-to instructions all over the internet for flame throwers. For instance...this one has potential...
ht tp://napkindiagrams.wordpress.com/2009/12/03/pvc-and-copper-flamethrower/

Quick Reply: Zombie Mods