Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Zombie Mods

Old 06-06-2012, 07:04 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepfreakjk

What about something like the cage over the windows on the doors so u can roll the window down and have a slot like this to shoot out of
Now thats sick!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeek.OlllllllO

Now thats sick!
I'm gonna start building this once I finish my roof rack. The topper window guards are gonna tie into the roof rack and be detachable. Not sure how to make the door window guards with out drilling more holes into the door
Old 06-06-2012, 07:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepguy553
That looks like a cool fab project for a weekend! It would be very easy to do with some conduit or .120" wall tubing. I do have to say, though, that it looks like something out of a vampire hunter movie.

It sure is a shame that our border patrol officers have to have that sort of protection from people on the OTHER SIDE OF OUR BORDER. Isn't an attack from another country considered an ACT OF WAR???
It reminds me of resident evil when there driving those armored vehicles. I agree it's pretty sad they need that much protection
Old 06-06-2012, 07:44 AM
JK Jedi

Im going to buy a hummer!

Use it as a decoy and plant explosives in it and put alot of meat inside so all the zombies follow it and then blow that piece of crap!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Im going to buy a hummer!

Use it as a decoy and plant explosives in it and put alot of meat inside so all the zombies follow it and then blow that piece of crap!!!
Bahahaha awesome at first I was like wtf really a hummer lol
Old 06-06-2012, 08:14 AM
JK Jedi

Bahahaha awesome at first I was like wtf really a hummer lol
Haha lol....
Old 06-06-2012, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Haha lol....
Everyone laughs at us for talking about zombies and preparing but I think a lot of these mods will be good for any disaster where people will turn on each other for survival
Old 06-06-2012, 08:42 AM
JK Jedi

Everyone laughs at us for talking about zombies and preparing but I think a lot of these mods will be good for any disaster where people will turn on each other for survival
Forreals im peppered i have like 20 guns plenty of ammo for each gun i have 3 assault rifles shot guns and pistols some hidden in the house but i have food stored and everything i will survive for a good amount of time you never know yeah some people might think im crazy but i rather be prepared than be one of the first to die
Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Forreals im peppered i have like 20 guns plenty of ammo for each gun i have 3 assault rifles shot guns and pistols some hidden in the house but i have food stored and everything i will survive for a good amount of time you never know yeah some people might think im crazy but i rather be prepared than be one of the first to die
No doubt at least there's some people out there that realize the threat is there and any thing could happen u never know
Old 06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dkjk
A nuclear self destruct button just incase the zombies start to overtake you. "if I'm dyin, might as well take as many as I can with me!!"
I think the Predator movie character has that patented in the form of a wrist-watch type nuclear blower upper thingy. That would do it.. now to find a local seller! Although successfully living through that experience might overshadow the zombie experience

Quick Reply: Zombie Mods