Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 exhaust!!

Old 08-28-2012, 11:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 exhaust!!

Im trying to decide on an exhaust for my unlimited im stuck between the banks an the metal mulisha gibson exhasut help please!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What about this as an option as well?

http://youtu.be/QPe0O9TPfj4 I always suggest, buy ours (and keep your stock exhaust) if you aren't happy in the first 90 days call us for a refund.
Made in the USA
Stainless Steel Construction
Good luck in your search.

Dynomax® Performance Exhaust | Warranty / Safe & Sound Guarantee
Old 08-28-2012, 12:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by matzjeep
Hey dynomax, that video is great if I want to put a playing card in my spokes. How about some dyno results?
wow... dude. no need to be such a tool

If you're looking for big power gains, any exhaust manufacturer would need to know about the rest of your build to even possibly estimate. If you're otherwise stock, you're looking at 0-2 hp no matter what exhaust you choose.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4W-Jive

wow... dude. no need to be such a tool

If you're looking for big power gains, any exhaust manufacturer would need to know about the rest of your build to even possibly estimate. If you're otherwise stock, you're looking at 0-2 hp no matter what exhaust you choose.
Yeah that ^
Old 08-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Cool

Originally Posted by matzjeep
Hey dynomax, that video is great if I want to put a playing card in my spokes. How about some dyno results?
I am sorry that it doesn't meet your standard of excellence, that is why we offer the best warranty in the industry.

90-Day Risk-Free Trial Offer
Try qualifying DynoMax® products* for 90 days. We guarantee you'll experience the DynoMax® performance difference! If, for any reason, the qualifying products* don't live up to your expectations within the first 90 days, replace the products and we will refund your original product's purchase price (which shall not exceed the manufacturer’s suggested retail price), plus labor (up to $50 per exhaust system). We're that confident you will be satisfied with DynoMax® performance products! For questions about this offer, please contact our customer service department at 734-384-7898.

*Offer limited to the purchase of DynoMax® Stainless Steel Cat-Back Systems and Ultra Flo™ SS Polished, Ultra Flo™ Welded, DynoMax® VT™ or Super Turbo™ performance muffler. This offer does not include products which have been modified, improperly applied or installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes. Valid only on vehicles used for private, non-commercial use and may be withdrawn at any time.

We haven't had a dyno run on this system yet, but similar systems on the 2007-11 JK's we have seen high single digit gains. This system will not turn your V6 into a V8. 2 more cylinders will.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well back to the thread lol
Old 08-28-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Newbie

I'm looking as well and my choice has come down to the Banks or Magnaflow cat back systems. If Dynomax had a nice stainless single welded rear muffler setup that didn't look crooked I may be interested. The warranty and guarantee are more impressive than the product.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

I've got a banks monster kit on our 2012 jku 6 speed, it fit very well, and sounds pretty good. It's not real loud has more sound at 3-4k rpm and no drone that I can tell. Have about 500 miles and like it so far. No real power gain.
Todd n Holly
Old 08-28-2012, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yea I just want I nice throaty sound without people turning there headings thinking an asian just screamed by lol
Old 08-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Smile

Originally Posted by JKUCRUSHMIKE
I'm looking as well and my choice has come down to the Banks or Magnaflow cat back systems. If Dynomax had a nice stainless single welded rear muffler setup that didn't look crooked I may be interested. The warranty and guarantee are more impressive than the product.
This is the cat back
Dynomax® Performance Exhaust | 2012 JEEP Wrangler 4 Door 3.6L V6: Single - 2.5" Cat-Back system, 3" Polished Stainless Steel Tip, Ultra Flo Welded Muffler

Quick Reply: 2012 exhaust!!