Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Driveshaft?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm really sorry to have to do this, but my computer isn't working and I've been searching for the past hour on the jk forum app and not coming up with anything. I'm ready to buy gears and driveshafts but I don't know what kind of driveshafts to get..... I have a 4.5 inch Rubicon Express Lift and I'm pushing 37's. I'm gonna run 5.13's but I can't figure out which front and rear driveshafts to get. Again, sorry to bring up a discussions that probably already been discussed...
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lots of people like Tom Woods. I think Project JK has a write up on a different brand.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:16 AM
JK Freak

if u are gonna be pushing 37's I rec. JE REEL 1350's with new yokes. 1310's will work but why not go for the stronger setup from the start....
Old 11-06-2012, 02:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Not impressed with my Woods front/rear 1310s. Had a lot of vibes initially and while solid, they do require routine mx/greasing...I've heard good things about Coast and JE REEL. I think the coasts are sealed, lower user Mx.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sparkplug
Lots of people like Tom Woods. I think Project JK has a write up on a different brand.
Originally Posted by rtguy1
if u are gonna be pushing 37's I rec. JE REEL 1350's with new yokes. 1310's will work but why not go for the stronger setup from the start....
Originally Posted by Cedo Nulli
Not impressed with my Woods front/rear 1310s. Had a lot of vibes initially and while solid, they do require routine mx/greasing...I've heard good things about Coast and JE REEL. I think the coasts are sealed, lower user Mx.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advise! Decided to go JE Reel 1350's! Gonna order them on Monday.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PaolosRubiJku

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advise! Decided to go JE Reel 1350's! Gonna order them on Monday.
I went with JE Reel and couldn't be happier!
Jim was very helpful in answering all my questions.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went with the teraflex, i'm running 37s 513's had zero issues, in the same price range as all the others. I'm happy with it!

Quick Reply: Which Driveshaft?