Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2.5" Teraflex coil lift and adjustable track bar

Old 10-23-2012, 11:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JFDATLAW
1. Has anybody else had this issue and done something to fix it OTHER than the adjustable track bar?

2. Is this just cosmetic or is there a ride or safety concern here? I read some products making it sound like the center of gravity of off unless you buy their part.

3. Does it make sense to do both a front and rear adjustable track bar or is the relocation bracket enough? I see all the manufacturers seem to sell fronts and rears.

1. No. I fixed it with an adjustable trackbar from JKS. Very happy with it.

2. It is cosmetic, and also you get slightly more bump steer without it. It doesn't seem bad without it, but once you install it and try for yourself, you'll definitely appreciate the more comfortable ride. Is it absolutely necessary? No, it's not. Do you need one or will it make no difference if you get one? It will certainly make a difference if you do get one.

3. I did a rear track bar drop bracket. It made the rear axle slightly more centered. Don't think I noticed anything in the way it handled.

Quick Reply: 2.5" Teraflex coil lift and adjustable track bar