Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Rubicon

Old 10-30-2012, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Rubicon

I am looking to put 35's on my new 2013 Rubicon. I'd like to just get new rims because I hate the stock ones. AEV non-beadlock Pintlers are what I want. Probably going to put 35/12.50r17 KM2s on it. I was wondering if I could go straight to this setup without doing a lift. I am going to do a 3.5" AEV RS lift kit, but need to save up. I figure if I can get the new rims and tire now, I can sell them while they have very few miles, only 500 right now, then do the lift when I can afford it. Thanks in advance for any info.

~Blake
Old 10-30-2012, 07:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bdoug
I am looking to put 35's on my new 2013 Rubicon. I'd like to just get new rims because I hate the stock ones. AEV non-beadlock Pintlers are what I want. Probably going to put 35/12.50r17 KM2s on it. I was wondering if I could go straight to this setup without doing a lift. I am going to do a 3.5" AEV RS lift kit, but need to save up. I figure if I can get the new rims and tire now, I can sell them while they have very few miles, only 500 right now, then do the lift when I can afford it. Thanks in advance for any info.

~Blake
most common question on the forum... lol

35s you can fit. But you will rub, and you need wheel spacers or make sure the wheels you get have enough backspacing. But I wouldnt recommend doing any offroading without the lift or at least trimming your fenders.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no lift, wheels spacers or offset wheels, 35s no problem. but i would recommend some type of lift just to be cool!! its all about cool!

Quick Reply: 2013 Rubicon