Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Evo plush ride springs

Old 11-24-2012, 10:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evo plush ride springs

Hope someone can help me , i have a teraflex 2.5 budget boost with teraflex shocks and my font end still has a rake in it, i was considering swapping my stock jk sport springs for the evo 3 inch plush ride, is this at all possible........thanks
Old 11-24-2012, 12:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it possible? -Yes. All you would be doing though is retain the shocks form the previous kit. But you should really get some Lower/Upper control arms to help correct the caster angles.
I would sell your BB kit and add that $$ to the purchase of a complete kit. If youre going to spend 400$ on springs, why not just wait a little longer, save up, and buy a complete kit.
Ive done the franken-lift before. Can you save $$? Maybe, but it wouldn't be much, and chances are something would break before you fininsh "collecting" every little piece.

Quick Reply: Evo plush ride springs