Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TF LCG or Metal Cloak

Old 03-04-2013, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TF LCG or Metal Cloak

Seems like every 2 months or so I post about lifts, but thats because I research and research and RESEARCH like crazy. I was dead set on the MC 2.5 Game Changer Lite but now I find myself debating w/ the TeraFlex 2.5 LCG LongArm. It almost seems that the Long Arm is a little much for just 2.5 of lift? Both kits are about the same in price.....and I like that both are fairly complete kits. Too many decisions. I won't even be lifting until about August/Sept. I've heard from a few members on here about the MC lift so I know they are pretty damn good, but not much on the LCG Long Arm. I'm open to any and all feedback......Thanks, and sorry for yet ANOTHER lift topic/discussion
Old 03-04-2013, 05:25 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Nibsirb
Seems like every 2 months or so I post about lifts, but thats because I research and research and RESEARCH like crazy. I was dead set on the MC 2.5 Game Changer Lite but now I find myself debating w/ the TeraFlex 2.5 LCG LongArm. It almost seems that the Long Arm is a little much for just 2.5 of lift? Both kits are about the same in price.....and I like that both are fairly complete kits. Too many decisions. I won't even be lifting until about August/Sept. I've heard from a few members on here about the MC lift so I know they are pretty damn good, but not much on the LCG Long Arm. I'm open to any and all feedback......Thanks, and sorry for yet ANOTHER lift topic/discussion
Check back with me the second week of April. I may be able to help you out with some info.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

Consider it done!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Ill be installing my TF long arms this weekend.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:41 AM
JK Freak

Def let me know how that setup is. How much lift are you going with exactly?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:15 PM
JK Super Freak

All I am doing is going from short arms to long arms. I have the EVO 4" Plush Ride springs. Here is how the JK sits now with the short arms.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0128131557.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	430300  
Old 03-06-2013, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Looks damn good

Quick Reply: TF LCG or Metal Cloak