Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Metalcloak Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Metalcloak Thread

Figure I'd open this thread for all things Metalcloak. I am picking up my Game Changer Lite suspension this Friday, would like to have people chime in regarding their experiences and thoughts on this company. I know there are other threads that are almost the same, but I feel this is a little more general.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:12 PM
JK Newbie

I just messaged them about a few things, so I will let you know how my experience goes.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Next weekend I will be posting up my build thread. Will have tons of pictures and a solid first look. Started this thread because I feel like this is a really great company, would like to hear more about them.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

I just put on full Metalcloak bumpers and fenders this past weekend. Amazing product! Everything fit up perfectly and quality is awesome. You def pay more coin for there stuff but you get what you pay for! I drove up to there shop to pick up my stuff and the staff is very helpful and knowledgable. I def recommend this company and product to anyone. I look forward to also picking up their game changer in the future. Hope your experience with them is as good as mine was.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-357638618.jpg
Views:	10342
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	441882  
Old 04-02-2013, 06:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My game changer is going on Thursday. Hopefully the six packs will be available, but if not I will have the OME shocks temporarily.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have over 30k problem free miles on my 3.5 GC lite with Bilstien shocks. At around 25k miles I inspected and lubed the bushing for the first time after install and they still looked brand new. Jeep rides great both on and off road.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ricky47
I just put on full Metalcloak bumpers and fenders this past weekend. Amazing product! Everything fit up perfectly and quality is awesome. You def pay more coin for there stuff but you get what you pay for! I drove up to there shop to pick up my stuff and the staff is very helpful and knowledgable. I def recommend this company and product to anyone. I look forward to also picking up their game changer in the future. Hope your experience with them is as good as mine was.
Crazy clearance under those fenders
Old 04-03-2013, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MikxHayward
Crazy clearance under those fenders
Yeah the clearance is crazy. They said with those fenders you can run 37's no problem on a stock Jeep. I do recommend if you do get the fenders, have a second pair of hands helping out. There is a decent amount of drilling but they are ridiculously strong. I look forward to your build pics. I'm def excited about there lift. I've heard nothing but good things.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:16 PM
JK Junkie

I just installed a set of adjustable front & rear upper & lower control arms. They are very well made and easy to install. You do get what you pay for.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've heard there control arms are awesome. Looking to get a full set soon.

Quick Reply: Metalcloak Thread