Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!

Old 07-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!

Make sure to use promo code "JKBRKT" to save $34.98 on the total bringing the shipped price to $179.99!

Click on this link to go straight to our site! http://www.inspired-engineering.com/...-jkspecial.htm

We have been working on this for quite some time, and we are proud to announce our new line of CUBE lamps which are plug and play. To wire them up is as simple as unclip your stock fog lamp, and clip in the new one!

These are actually Plug and play. No extra harness, or wiring needed.

We also produce mounting brackets which allow you to mount our CUBEs in place of the factory fog lamps, on the factory bumper, or any aftermarket bumper which utilizes the factory fogs! This would help complete the package.

These are available in Amber, or Clear, and Spot or Flood.

Advantages include:
Easy Install
Retain Factory feel while upgrading lighting
Does not flicker
For the 9145 Bulbs is a free upgrade, for the PSX24W type bulb, it is only a $12.00 upgrade
No need to run wires, or drill holes

Here are some pics. If you have any questions, please ask away...

These are in stock and ready to ship. Stock is low on the PSX24W connectors, so order soon!

All of our brackets now come with a more durable Powder Coated finish!

Last edited by Sami@inspired-engineering; 07-12-2017 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:53 PM
JK Junkie

I believe there's some money in this niche market of direct plug and play, good product!

Sent from my Droid4 and Jkfreaks.com
Old 07-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Who's Brackets are those?
Old 07-23-2013, 04:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have piaa LEDs that are plug and play, great quality, and look stock (round) and they have been around for over a year! Sorry to break it to you! Lol!
These seem like yet another rigid industries rip off?
Old 07-23-2013, 04:40 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

These look real nice! Be awesome to see pics of them installed/lit up.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by karls
I believe there's some money in this niche market of direct plug and play, good product!

Sent from my Droid4 and Jkfreaks.com
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Who's Brackets are those?
These are our brackets, designed to work with our lights!

Originally Posted by k0260
These look real nice! Be awesome to see pics of them installed/lit up.
Working on that. We have some videos coming shortly as well.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TJM12
I have piaa LEDs that are plug and play, great quality, and look stock (round) and they have been around for over a year! Sorry to break it to you! Lol!
These seem like yet another rigid industries rip off?
Sorry, I have done my research and was not able to find a kit that plugs into the factory fog lamp connector, I must be mistaken. I looked up your kit, the Piaa LP 530 and it seems to come with a harness. Do you have pictures of the connector, its a possibility that they work with the 9145 07-09 JK's, but does it also work with the 2010+ PSX24W harness?

Either way, competition fuels capitalism and consumerism. Maybe someone wants a square light, or they want to save a little cash while still getting a great product! That's why we are here.

Sorry to break it you, but our lights are not a Rigid ripoff. The only thing we share with Rigid is the fact that we both produce LED lighting. To say we are a rip off would be the same as saying PIAA, or Hella ripped of KC because they both produced a round light.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

I've heard that the Rigid light are too bright for driving on road and can "blind" on coming drivers and therefore not recommended to be used on road. How about these? I like to drive with my stock fogs on.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Be nice to see a couple pictures installed on a bumper? I think you could have a little market if you could supply the pig tail as well. Who makes them for you?
Old 07-23-2013, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering

Sorry, I have done my research and was not able to find a kit that plugs into the factory fog lamp connector, I must be mistaken. I looked up your kit, the Piaa LP 530 and it seems to come with a harness. Do you have pictures of the connector, its a possibility that they work with the 9145 07-09 JK's, but does it also work with the 2010+ PSX24W harness?

Either way, competition fuels capitalism and consumerism. Maybe someone wants a square light, or they want to save a little cash while still getting a great product! That's why we are here.

Sorry to break it you, but our lights are not a Rigid ripoff. The only thing we share with Rigid is the fact that we both produce LED lighting. To say we are a rip off would be the same as saying PIAA, or Hella ripped of KC because they both produced a round light.
Your right I didn't mean to offend or start anything with anyone. Lol!

Quick Reply: Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!