Notices
Topless for TATAs JK-Forum is proud to partner with Topless For TATAs in support of breast cancer awareness. Each year Topless for TATAs hosts a charity wheeling event at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tremont, PA. Proceeds from the event are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event

Old 03-11-2014, 03:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's just north of Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Old 03-11-2014, 03:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We're not going to be able to make it, but we bought some shirts to show our support. Have fun everyone!
Old 04-06-2014, 04:33 AM
JK Newbie

Default Looking for Guide

Hello,
Were looking for the name of the guide we first met at Raush Creek when we first got our jeep, dark blue 2013 Rubicon. We only had 300 miles on it and a JK Group allowed us to tag along with them. Were looking for the name of that guide so we can join his group at this years event, he was a guide in last years as well. I believe he had a red four door with a snorkel and lived close to Rausch Creek ORV park. Thanks for your help
Old 04-06-2014, 05:29 AM
JK Newbie

Was his name Mike? If so, it could have been dcharge74.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by westcoastwheeler
Hello,
Were looking for the name of the guide we first met at Raush Creek when we first got our jeep, dark blue 2013 Rubicon. We only had 300 miles on it and a JK Group allowed us to tag along with them. Were looking for the name of that guide so we can join his group at this years event, he was a guide in last years as well. I believe he had a red four door with a snorkel and lived close to Rausch Creek ORV park. Thanks for your help
Originally Posted by dawgtre
Was his name Mike? If so, it could have been dcharge74.
Yes, it was me. Glad to see you two are going to make it to the event this year. Unfortunately, my group has been filled for a couple months. What level trails were you looking to do? I'm sure we can find another group to get you in to. Let me know. In the meantime, I'll check and see which groups are still open.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:51 PM
JK Newbie

Default Guide

Bummer,
Were looking at green & blue. Started signing up but wanted to see if you had any room. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: 6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event