Notices
Topless for TATAs JK-Forum is proud to partner with Topless For TATAs in support of breast cancer awareness. Each year Topless for TATAs hosts a charity wheeling event at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tremont, PA. Proceeds from the event are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Who's Ready to REGISTER? 6th Annual Topless for TATAs - August 8-10, 2014

Old 12-28-2013, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Ready to REGISTER? 6th Annual Topless for TATAs - August 8-10, 2014

Happy Holidays! We hope this announcement finds you and your family well.

This is it! This is the elusive post that event supporters have asked me about all year. This is your exclusive "pink post" to the 6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event! Are you ready?

Last year's two-day event was such a huge success that we decided to repeat it with a slight change. We're happy to announce the change will be adding a third day as a vendor show! That's right, we will be calling all of our event sponsors and inviting them to join us on Friday. The dates for this year will be Friday, August 8th until Sunday, August 10th!

Each year we strive to make the registration process as easy as possible. Many of you favored incorporating all the event fees into one payment so that's what we have planned once again this year. Pre-check in will occur at the Rausch Creek Pavilion this year on Friday, August 8th. No more being cramped in the hotel lobby! Details as it relates to pre-check In and the days festivities will be forthcoming.

All fees for the event must be paid at registration. This year, just like last year, you will be selecting from packages for the event that will include a guided trail ride at Rausch Creek Off Road Park and participation in all event activities. Packages include access to both the old and new Rausch Creek properties. Trail guides will determine which property will be accessed. There will be no additional fees for passengers during the event. All Topless for TATAs and Rausch Creek waivers for both drivers and passengers must be completed and submitted before you are permitted to participate in the event in any capacity. For details concerning membership, please visit Rausch Creek Off Road Park for information. You will be required to show your valid membership at the time of check-in. If you do not have a membership or your membership is expired, you will need to update it at the office or in the pavilion before the event. Rausch Creek staff will be on hand Friday, August 8th during pre-check in to facilitate memberships. Those of you who cannot make the pre-check in must check in the morning of the event and be prepared to furnish a membership card or have funds available to join. NO DRIVERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO WHEEL WITHOUT A VALID RAUSCH CREEK MEMBERSHIP.

Packages that will accommodate all of your TATA needs are as follows:

Vendor Day/Check-in: No Cost
Day One Only (Saturday): $55
Day Two Only (Sunday): $55
Both Days (Saturday & Sunday): $100

6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event specific swag (t-shirts/hoodies etc.) will be available for purchase at the time of registration. To be assured to receive event specific swag you must purchase at time of registration. We will only have very limited extras at the event.

The ever popular Topless for TATAs raffle will be held on Saturday, August 9th. Just as in the past only event participants and supporters are permitted to take part. Cash is the only accepted form of payment when purchasing raffle tickets. We are hoping to once again have a fireworks display following the raffle. Bring a chair as the raffle typically lasts several hours!

We are currently looking into having food vendors at the event. More info to follow as it becomes available.

For those who have attended a Topless for TATAs event previously, I cannot thank you enough for your continued support. Last year alone, we donated over $26K to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF :: providing critical funding for innovative clinical and genetic research). Each year you keep raising the bar when it comes to setting our donation goal, which is why I feel confident in shooting for $30k in 2014!

If you haven't done so already please take a moment to "like" our Facebook page and be sure to frequent the forum for the latest updates. As always we will continue to announce event sponsors as they roll in and will advise what events the TATAs crew will be attending. Many of you advised that you liked receiving the TATAs Times newsletter so that will continue this year as well. In order for you to receive the latest news via email, make sure you subscribe for future mailings. If your email has changed, please let me know so that I can update the distribution lists. Additionally, if you want to become more involved in TATAs, please consider volunteering with us. We are always looking for volunteers to help at the event or at other venues where the TATAs crew will be. Please contact our volunteer coordinator, Michelle at volunteer@toplessfortatas.com if you would like to volunteer.

Last year's event sold out fairly quickly and this year I doubt will be any different. Even though we are slated once again to host 500 vehicles we advise registering as soon as possible to ensure your participation in the 6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event. If you are having any problems with the registration link, please call and I will get your registered over the phone.

As many of you saw last year, CB's and recovery gear are invaluable items on the trail. If you don't already have these items please consider equipping yourself with them.

Chris and I are looking forward to seeing and wheeling with you in 2014. If by chance you cannot attend the wheeling event this year we hope to see you at other events we'll be attending. As always, I am here if you have a question, you can reach me via email or cell.

Click on this link to register: 6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event
Old 12-30-2013, 06:48 AM
JK Newbie

Is there any more elaboration on the trail levels somewhere? Ive not yet found it in their website.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:53 AM
JK Junkie

The trail level depends more on the driver. I had just long travel shocks, 31" mud tires, quick disco's and a few skids- I was able to pull through Blues on the northeast property without too much pain.
Old 12-30-2013, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Well, i signed up for green just to be safe, at least for now.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:12 AM
JK Newbie

Good Morning! Some details about the trail levels can be found at the Rausch Creek website (Rausch Creek Off Road Park) and we over at Topless for TATAs are going to be putting some videos together soon that show participants what they can expect from different level trails.

Those videos will show differently equipped vehicles tackling a variety of trail levels, one of these vehicles will be my STOCK 2013 JK 2-door. I will be sure to link them back here when we have them done

There will be a few FUN outings in the months leading up to the main event, most of which will be thrown together by our Trail Guides via Facebook when one of us gets the urge to get our tires off the pavement...personally I'm waiting until it gets warmer, I normally run a CJ-5 and there's no heat in her so I just don't want to freeze my butt off.

What are you wheeling in PJL?? Whom did you sign up with as your guide??

Quick Reply: Who's Ready to REGISTER? 6th Annual Topless for TATAs - August 8-10, 2014