Notices
Fallen Heroes Jeep Build JK Forum is proud to announce our partnership with US Army veteran Robert Basil, builder of the Fallen Heroes Car, in the building of the Fallen Heroes Jeep, a rolling, crawling, mudding tribute to America's military veterans. Over the next few months you can watch as Rebel Off-Road brings together components from our generous project partners in the creation of a tough and capable JK to be unveiled at Easter Jeep Safari in Moab. The Fallen Heroes Jeep will then spend its weekends attending car shows, off road shows and wheeling events reminding folks of the great debt of gratitude we owe our military service men and women.

Thank you al for the support, but it is time for me to say goodbye to the forums.

Old 07-02-2014, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by idiotec
Bowe Bergdahl?
Old 10-15-2014, 01:29 AM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FallenHeroesJeep
Over the last 8 months I have met some amazing people on this community while building the Fallen Heroes Jeep. I would like to thank each and every one of you that helped for your support.

Unfortunately over the past 48 hours I have been the recipient of many personal attacks on my character and also attacks towards some of the charities I support and my sponsors. While a lot of my personal information is already public, I have also had people post that information calling for more harassment against both myself and my family and I have been receiving both threatening and harassing phone calls.

If I am guilty of anything it is that I did not include enough information on the Fallen Heroes Jeep website about what we do with the Jeep. I understand the concern and have taken the time to include that information on the website, but the attacks continue.

If I have learned anything working full time online over the past 20 years it is that once the "hive mind" get's a thought into their heads nothing you say or do will change it.

So to protect my family, the charities I support and my sponsors I will no longer be participating on any online forum for the Fallen Heroes Jeep to include the JK-Forum. If you would like to keep up with what we are doing with the Fallen Heroes Jeep you can visit our website ad Facebook page.

Thanks again to all of you who have and continue to support the Fallen Heroes Jeep and our men and women in uniform and their families!
This sounds so much like the issue we are facing.. and I've made several of the admins and moderators aware of these attacks on my person as well as our jeep. Caught a disgruntled walmart employee attempting to usniate in in our gas tank, found gas in our windshield washer reservoir, someone took a shopping cart down the passenger side door leaving a scuff mark about 24'' long.. and perhaps this is unrelated to Fallen's problems.. these attacks on me, my wife and out jeep has made me rethink how I post topics..
This Thread should have been closed along time ago.

Last edited by AngryRedBird; 10-16-2014 at 05:55 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:03 AM
JK Junkie

My god you're paranoid dude ^^

2007 Rubicon /2 door/6 speed
Old 10-16-2014, 06:32 AM
JK Super Freak

What do the admins and moderators have to do with you getting damaged at Walmart? That's crazy talk. Just stay off the internet if you are so paranoid.

Quick Reply: Thank you al for the support, but it is time for me to say goodbye to the forums.