Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What's the Dumbest/Silliest Question You've Been Asked About Your Jeep?

Old 06-20-2016, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why did you get a manual transmission
Old 06-20-2016, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I keep my Jeep impeccably clean, putting it on ramps to wash the underside after off roading, putting tire shine in the wheel wells, basically wiping every exposed element down so that I can touch up paint on the trail rash it receives on the underside. Some North West pin stripping on the paint that I can not buff out, but other than that, almost looks new most of the time. So I get asked more often than anything else "do you ever take it off road?" Fair question with how clean it is.
Now coming back from off roading yesterday, the forest is wet and so of course the Jeep is fairly covered in mud with some large chunks on the hood even, branches stuck in the roof rack, etc.
At gas station and get the "nice Jeep" comment followed by .."did you get caught in that thunderstorm yesterday?" Me: "No, just the aftermath today."

Quick Reply: What's the Dumbest/Silliest Question You've Been Asked About Your Jeep?