Notices
Fun in the Sun General discussion forum regarding all the fun things we Jeepers do with our Jeep JK Wranglers including camping, fishing, hunting, and geocaching.

Ferrari F40 Pretends it's a Jeep

Old 09-29-2014, 01:08 PM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ferrari F40 Pretends it's a Jeep

I am adding this to the list of the 10 coolest things I have ever seen.

It's obvious that Jeeps are so amazing because you can take them anywhere, and because they can be taken anywhere, they become more than just a mode of transportation -- they become a trusty sidekick you're compelled to consider a friend.

On this level, Jeeps outperform supercars 100 to one. Don't even get me started on the score when it comes to supercars that crash into Jeeps.

However, these photos demonstrate that perhaps the score for supercars has just been elevated.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
Old 09-29-2014, 08:54 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ManuelCarrillo3

I am adding this to the list of the 10 coolest things I have ever seen.

It's obvious that Jeeps are so amazing because you can take them anywhere, and because they can be taken anywhere, they become more than just a mode of transportation -- they become a trusty sidekick you're compelled to consider a friend.

On this level, Jeeps outperform supercars 100 to one. Don't even get me started on the score when it comes to supercars that crash into Jeeps.

However, these photos demonstrate that perhaps the score for supercars has just been elevated.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
....hmmm.....interesting.......this thread probably ranks in my top 3 worst threads of all time next to the "punisher" thread. So we got a couple of hipsters driving 30 yards away from the main road on what is essentially fire road and might as well be astro turf. Oooooooohhh shocking.

Quick Reply: Ferrari F40 Pretends it's a Jeep