Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

So What Do You Love About Your Jeep?!?

Old 08-21-2016, 04:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am lazy and broken from a fall out of a helicopter many years ago, but still love the outdoors. I get to "hike" with so much gear and don't have to leave anything behind like a comfortable chair or plenty of adult beverage when I go hiking and camping with my JKUR.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:39 AM
JK Newbie

I worked for a Jeep Dealer in the early 70's and worked in sales and parts so I really got to know the product really well. We owned a CJ5 for about 8 years and I've also owned 2 Commandos, a J10 Golden Eagle and a Race Cherokee. What I really like about my JKU is that Chrysler did not forget it's a Jeep and not a car. I can take the doors off in about 15 mins and put the soft top down and feel like I'm in a "Real" Jeep or I can button it up and turn on the AC.

We took the CJ5 everywhere but the JKU is much more capable of taking everything we need including room for the dog and pulling the camper.

Love it, love it, love it.
Old 08-21-2016, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

Default What's to like?

I can sum it up in one word....FREEDOM!
Old 08-21-2016, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It's the LEGO of vehicles. I can build it anyway I want it and take off just as many parts and it's still fun and functional. Oh, and I get envious looks from people in $80K Porsche's.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20160821_182907.png
Views:	115
Size:	665.7 KB
ID:	655054
Old 05-15-2018, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Old thread but still oh so true. The smile on my face shows how much I love this vehicle every time I climb in. It’s truly the best. I don’t feel like I have to be part of the rat race when I drive my Jeep. I can go wherever I want!
Old 05-30-2018, 12:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had an 08 then went through different vehicles for various needs. Wanted something fun and thought of a sports car, then saw someone in a sports car. I was fortunate to find a used 2016 JKU Sahara loaded. Also found Mopar half doors on Craigslist and had them painted to match perfectly to my Granite Crystal Metallic. Going to keep her stock and enjoy the versatility through the seasons. When I'm ready to sell (if I do) I will have quite a nice package deal for the offering. Until then loving it again.

Quick Reply: So What Do You Love About Your Jeep?!?