Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey, Dynomax guy...

Old 06-27-2016, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, Does that ship with the clamp to connect after axle? I had to cut mine to get the stocker off.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:44 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just saw you are in MI, and the answer is yes, I would after every major snow storm wash the under carriage. Stay on top if it.

Also save your receipt too.

Originally Posted by new jeep owner
In your opinion, if I paint it before install and touch it up every year, can I keep the rust at bay on the aluminized version?
Old 06-27-2016, 01:59 PM
JK Newbie

Default Sold!!!

Thanks, I'll order it today. Any advice on painting the tips? Also is it difficult to move the tips in?
Old 06-27-2016, 03:26 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I have never painted the tips honestly ( on the system I run I smooshed it first run and then cut it back.) I would guess lightly scruff them up and paint.
The tips really don't have a lot of leeway to move, FYI.
Matt

Thanks, I'll order it today. Any advice on painting the tips? Also is it difficult to move the tips in?
Old 06-27-2016, 03:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Dynomax
I have never painted the tips honestly ( on the system I run I smooshed it first run and then cut it back.) I would guess lightly scruff them up and paint.
The tips really don't have a lot of leeway to move, FYI.
Matt
Sorry for so many questions, I'm very indecisive. I plan on sand blasting the tips before painting. Are the tips hard to move because they stop at the end of the pipe? If so, could you cut those to the desired length and move tips accordingly?
Old 06-27-2016, 04:01 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

No worries at all!!!

Now in regards to "tucking them back in" you should have some more leeway to bring them in, from what I recall on this system

Sorry for so many questions, I'm very indecisive. I plan on sand blasting the tips before painting. Are the tips hard to move because they stop at the end of the pipe? If so, could you cut those to the desired length and move tips accordingly?
Old 06-28-2016, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

so dynomax,

when is the quiet crawler 39535 system coming back? need one for my 2016 JKUR Build!!!

cant find any in stock!
Old 06-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Red face

It has been test fitted again, the changes have gone to engineering for a final fitment, so I am ASSuming very soon.
PS we extended our rebate too, to August 31, instead of June 30.

Originally Posted by jkjouster
so dynomax,

when is the quiet crawler 39535 system coming back? need one for my 2016 JKUR Build!!!

cant find any in stock!
Old 06-29-2016, 11:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dynomax
It has been test fitted again, the changes have gone to engineering for a final fitment, so I am ASSuming very soon.
PS we extended our rebate too, to August 31, instead of June 30.
so does more so, does this mean i can purchase at any vendor and apply for the rebate even if its not in stock?
Old 06-30-2016, 04:53 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Yes* (It depends on the vendor.) A lot of times on our shock side Rancho, people will buy their shocks before the rebate ends and then get them shipped a week or two latter. Still in time to fill out the rebate and send it in. Morris 4x4 had these in stock when we first launched them. And now we have 8 more weeks.

Originally Posted by jkjouster
so does more so, does this mean i can purchase at any vendor and apply for the rebate even if its not in stock?

Quick Reply: Hey, Dynomax guy...