Notices
Topless for TATAs JK-Forum is proud to partner with Topless For TATAs in support of breast cancer awareness. Each year Topless for TATAs hosts a charity wheeling event at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tremont, PA. Proceeds from the event are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

2015 Topless for TATAs

Old 05-20-2015, 07:22 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TeraFlex will be sending both Dennis and I out to this event!
Old 06-21-2015, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I already seen that registration is all filled up, however, are the vendors still set up on saturday/sunday? I'd make the trip out there just to walk around.
Old 06-21-2015, 06:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by anviljk
I already seen that registration is all filled up, however, are the vendors still set up on saturday/sunday? I'd make the trip out there just to walk around.
Come anyway spots open up the day of. I know one of my friends is not going to make it the wife is pregnant and due that week. They don't feel like having a baby in the trail lol.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Don't put it off

So we had been to this event a few years back. We had a blast and learned a lot as well. My wife drove most of the time. Each yr since it seemed to be scheduled when our family was away on vacation or I had work. So I Told her a few months back we need to go again. Well something else came up.

My wife/family just received the call yesterday. She came back positive for breast cancer. Don't know stage yet have a MRI scan and a PET scan next week. Please pray for my wife Robin.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by patrol65
So we had been to this event a few years back. We had a blast and learned a lot as well. My wife drove most of the time. Each yr since it seemed to be scheduled when our family was away on vacation or I had work. So I Told her a few months back we need to go again. Well something else came up.

My wife/family just received the call yesterday. She came back positive for breast cancer. Don't know stage yet have a MRI scan and a PET scan next week. Please pray for my wife Robin.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!
Old 07-07-2015, 04:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry to hear that.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

So we had been to this event a few years back. We had a blast and learned a lot as well. My wife drove most of the time. Each yr since it seemed to be scheduled when our family was away on vacation or I had work. So I Told her a few months back we need to go again. Well something else came up. My wife/family just received the call yesterday. She came back positive for breast cancer. Don't know stage yet have a MRI scan and a PET scan next week. Please pray for my wife Robin.
Stay optimistic! It's tough news, and I'm really sorry to hear it within our community, but you guys can beat this. Both of my grandmothers have shown breast cancer what's up even while being in the high risk groups. Believe it or not, attitude matters. I hope the very best for you and am convinced that with the right support and proper medical attention you'll see one another through it. Best wishes to you!

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: 2015 Topless for TATAs