Notices
JK Wheels & Tires This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory installed and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler wheels and tires only. This would also include related items such as wheel spacers, tire deflators and internal bead locks.

FEELER: 2 AEV Pintlers wheels in Argent

Old 04-19-2016, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FEELER: 2 AEV Pintlers wheels in Argent

I have two AEV pintler wheels brand new in the box that I have as spares. Wondering if there is any interest on this board for them. I was hoping to get 150 for them, but plus shipping I don't know if that's a good deal. What do you guys think? Any interest? I'm located in King George VA.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:19 AM
JK Newbie

Do you have any pics? $150 for both sounds good. How much to ship to 85365?
Old 04-20-2016, 05:51 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry I wasn't clear, I was hoping to get $150 a wheel. I didn't know I would get so much interest in these wheels. I put "FEELER" in the Subject to see if anybody was interested in these wheels. im currently waiting for a reply from AEV for a credit on 3 wheels. I'm going to keep one and have 2 extras. When I get the reply I'll ask if they can send 2 to the buyer. So you'll get them from AEV. And I wouldn't have to pay shipping. Yesterday I spoke to Eric from AEV and he said they don't have the argent color in stock, but I made the mistake of putting argent in the subject line of this post( I jumped the gun and posted a little early before getting details) but he does have the onyx, silver or black. My apologies for not being able to ship these ASAP but like I said I didn't know I would have people interested within hours. Give me a day or two and I will be able to give an update and maybe a shipping date from AEV.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:54 AM
JK Newbie

Pm'd you
Old 04-20-2016, 11:58 AM
JK Newbie

Sold!!

Quick Reply: FEELER: 2 AEV Pintlers wheels in Argent