Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Led A-pillar light pods

Old 05-26-2016, 05:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Edit: Duplicate
Old 05-31-2016, 06:08 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I'm late to the party here, but check out my site. I sell all kinds of brackets for the JK's for the pillar lights. And a wide variety of LED lights from economy ones (which work just fine) to the high-end ones (like Rigid... i personally run Baja Designs on my truck, made in the USA, lifetime warranty and REPLACEABLE bulbs/beam covers, which nobody else does)
Old 06-01-2016, 06:20 PM
JK Newbie

I have cheap Led cubes on poison spyder a-pillar mounts. They are spots but as others have noted the cheaper spots truly give off a flood pattern. They are bolted on with a standard lock washer and I can turn them easily without loosening the nut. I adjust them from being straight forward to 45 degrees regularly depending on my needs and have never had a loosening problem. I recommend those mounts very highly. I think the double mount would annoy me in the winter when I was trying to get to the ice on my wiper blades. I know it sounds trivial but that would make me avoid them.

I agonized over buying cheap vs quality lights. Since mine are auxiliary only I went cheap and was glad I did when a set was stolen. Just another point to consider.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4x4TruckLEDs.com
I guess I'm late to the party here, but check out my site. I sell all kinds of brackets for the JK's for the pillar lights. And a wide variety of LED lights from economy ones (which work just fine) to the high-end ones (like Rigid... i personally run Baja Designs on my truck, made in the USA, lifetime warranty and REPLACEABLE bulbs/beam covers, which nobody else does)
I checked out your website this morning and I was impressed. You have the light bar I want and it is listed a little more than $20 less than the same thing on Amazon and your light bar comes with a wiring harness. I'll be buying soon.

Thanks! Mark
Old 06-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks Mark, preciate it. I'm a new vendor here so not a lot of people know about me. I'll be honest, I'm a Ford guy so I dont' post too much here because it's tough for me to show you guys what you can do. I work with the manufacturers who have lots of Jeep JK stuff though, but I feel bad not being able to show my OWN truck here. One day I'll get a JK to hook up, but just bough the F-150.

But yeah even if it's not on the site, let me know, I can add it. I can only add so much because there are TONS Of accessories/lighting.

I sell the popular brands like Rigid, but AuxBeam seem to be popular. It's a chinese brand like many of the other brands you see, but with their 5D line, they have evaporator valves which is great and on the bigger light bars, you get a wiring harness too. So it works well. I've had no issues with the 54" Curved on my own truck.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

I got my inspired engineering cubes it the mail the other day, I'll be sure to post a pic or review once I put them on!
Old 06-10-2016, 08:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willygt78
I got my inspired engineering cubes it the mail the other day, I'll be sure to post a pic or review once I put them on!

You will like them, good choice.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

I put the inspired engineering 6 cubes on the a pillars today. They look great and when it got dark I went to a secluded area to adjust/aim them. Wow they are bright. Very happy with them, hope they hold up well. Only bad thing about it all was the nylon lock nuts they supplied were a tad too small for light housing and spun when tightening on one. A .28 cent fix at Home Depot. Very bright and very white

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4166649028.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	513.7 KB
ID:	652050

Quick Reply: Led A-pillar light pods