Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

BIG SHOUT OUT For KC Lights - Great Customer Service!

Old 06-02-2016, 08:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BIG SHOUT OUT For KC Lights - Great Customer Service!

I don't often get to do this but I have to give kudos where they're due. A few years ago I bought one of the last sets of "titanium" 6" Daylighters which I mounted either side of the windscreen of my JK. They've worked beautiful but began to rust inside quite quickly and eventually the rust came to an unacceptable level. I called Brad at KC's customer service department and because my lights were discontinued he replaced them with a much upgraded LED version that cost a fair bit more, all completely free of charge except the shipping. I known that KC lights have a 23 year warranty but you never really know until that warranty is tested. Well, KC do, indeed, honour their warranty, even to those of us who live far away on the distant shores of the UK. They've now got a customer for life in this house.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Completely Agree

I have had two warranty claims with KC lights. Both have been handled quickly, professionally, and painlessly. I often get questions about my "old school" round KC lights and why I don't get the newest super LED bar style lights. I know that KC makes some of these but I choose the old fashioned round glass look. I chose KC for a few reasons. Part of it goes back to a classic looks and part of it is an American business conducting business the right way and taking care of customers. Oh, and they look cool too! I will continue doing business with KC.

KC if you are reading this. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:41 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Machoo
I have had two warranty claims with KC lights. Both have been handled quickly, professionally, and painlessly. I often get questions about my "old school" round KC lights and why I don't get the newest super LED bar style lights. I know that KC makes some of these but I choose the old fashioned round glass look. I chose KC for a few reasons. Part of it goes back to a classic looks and part of it is an American business conducting business the right way and taking care of customers. Oh, and they look cool too! I will continue doing business with KC.

KC if you are reading this. Keep up the good work.
Spot on. I don't know any manufacturer or brand that offers (and stands by) a warranty anywhere close to KC. 1 year is normal, 2 years is good but 23? My money will stay with KC every time.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Glad to hear it. I haven't had to make any claims because I've had such good luck, or more accurately because they make their stuff to last. But it's good to know it is there. Thanks for the update.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 14Sport
Glad to hear it. I haven't had to make any claims because I've had such good luck, or more accurately because they make their stuff to last. But it's good to know it is there. Thanks for the update.
You bet!
Old 06-24-2016, 03:40 AM
JK Freak

And as promised the lights arrived yesterday and are superb quality! Thanks KC!
Old 07-16-2016, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KC's customer service is top notch. Had a problem with one of the LED headlights when they first came out.

I had to pay up front for the replacement (as expected) and the new one was shipped right out. Arrived in a few days. Shipped back the defective one and the credit was back on my card right away.

Loved them so much I went with the LED Gravity fogs for our JK's as soon as they came out.

Try that with some Flea-Bay stuff.

Quick Reply: BIG SHOUT OUT For KC Lights - Great Customer Service!