Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Pitbull PBX A/T Tires - 35 Inch - Made in America

Old 06-14-2016, 09:59 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Pitbull PBX A/T Tires - 35 Inch - Made in America

The Pitbull PBX tire is the same great quality as the Rockers, but in a lot tamer tread design for your daily driver. The siping on them offers incredible wet traction.

I have been running these tires for the last several months and have been thoroughly impressed. They make very little noise, wear good and even, handled loads well when towing and handle great. So far, I have about 9,000 miles on my set and they still look new. We are also running these on our JK that we took to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari. If you have any questions about the tire, please post here and I will be happy to help.

So far, the tire is available in 17, 18, 20 inch sizes with 22 inch sizes coming soon.

Old 08-23-2016, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We've got a set of these tires that I can make a special deal on in both 17 and 20 inch sizes. Let me know if you're interested.

Quick Reply: Pitbull PBX A/T Tires - 35 Inch - Made in America