Notices

Veterans Forward Operating Base

Old 06-22-2016, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Veterans Forward Operating Base

Hello all, We as a nation need to stand together for our veterans, Veterans family of brands and VFOB Off-Road would like to send an invite to any and all 4X4 clubs and persons with a like mind of helping our nations warriors to join forces with us and become a group of thousands of individuals that tells our government and VA that we no longer need them, "We Will Take Care Of Our Own", You all are invited to our very first OUTDOOR EXPO in Big Fork Montana on July 23rd at the Benghazi Memorial Site, Come join the Veteran’s Family of Brands, as well as the top rifle manufactures and outdoor companies from Montana’s Flathead Valley for a unique event. We will be showcasing, and allow the public to demo some of the top rifles, bows, hunting, fishing and camping equipment in the valley to include Proof Research, Falkor Defense, NEMO Arms, Spirit Quest Archery, and Fast Toys. There will be top training companies in from the valley as well as training events that the public can attend. The VFOB companies will be out in force to include Team Never Quit Ammunition, Axelson Tactical Rifles, SEAL 1 CLP, Controlled Chaos Ammunition, Gnat Warfare, and many more, all with outdoor items for you to see, shoot and train with. Visit www.veteransfob.com event page for more information. Tickets can be purchased on the day of the event at the door for $5.00. Advanced tickets can be purchased for $3.50 at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/veteran...door-expo-tick... Kids under 12 are free but cannot shoot the handguns or rifles. Children 12-17 must have a valid hunters safety certificate to shoot. Active Duty and Retired Military, Veterans with a valid VA card, and First Responders get in for free. Special Guest Attending Jack Hanna – Wildlife Expert, host of Into the Wild and Wild Countdown Jana Waller – Host of Skull Bound, a hunting and fishing adventure show on The Sportsman Channel. Laramy “Sasquatch” Miller – Host of Sasquatch Mountain Man, a traditional black powder and bow hunting show on the Outdoor Channel. Tom and Olivia Opre – Hosts of Eye of the Hunter, real stories about hard-core hunting adventures. Ron Bellan – Retired SEAL Master Chief, Host of Reaper Outdoors, the first Tactical/Hunting/Survival show. Charlie Melton – Retired SEAL Senior Chief and Sniper Instructor for the likes of Chris Kyle and Marcus Luttrell. A list of events is posted on veteransfob.com on the event page, please check us out and read our story and check out the event on the event page, Club Leaders, if you can put together your club members and come out please let us know at vfoboffroad@aol.com so we can plan accordingly, we look forward to joining forces with each and everyone of you. PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK GROUP (VFOB Off-Road) Sincerely VFOB Off-Road National President, Michael Cox VFOB Off-Road Veteransfob.com Vfoboffroad@aol.com
Old 06-23-2016, 02:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anything to help and support Veterans. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you all.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"
Old 06-23-2016, 08:57 AM
JK Newbie

Thank you Sir, quick question, I just ordered a new Rubicon, do you or anyone in here know which company's are veteran owned or which companies support our veterans? I'm not looking to use any lifts ect from anyone that isn't tied to our military or have a like mind of supporting them, any help would be a success, thank you.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Michael Cox
Thank you Sir, quick question, I just ordered a new Rubicon, do you or anyone in here know which company's are veteran owned or which companies support our veterans? I'm not looking to use any lifts ect from anyone that isn't tied to our military or have a like mind of supporting them, any help would be a success, thank you.
Most 4 Wheel Parts have Mil/LEO discounts. The local one here in NC even does custom builds at no cost for disabled Veterans. Off Road Evolution is a huge military supporter but have no idea if they do discounts. Master Pull is also a big supporter. I'm sure there are many more since many of these companies are Veteran run, but I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Quick Reply: Veterans Forward Operating Base