Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Left Rear Turn Signal and Brake light ISSUE!!!!!

Old 07-12-2016, 07:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Left Rear Turn Signal and Brake light ISSUE!!!!!

I could use some Help PLEASE!!!!!
My left rear Brake/turn signal seems to have a mind of its own. Usually after my Jeep has been sitting for a couple hours My left rear turn signal and brake light doesn't work. If I turn the ignition off and then back on it'll work for a couple minutes and then act up again. It doesn't usually start working properly until the jeeps been running for about 30 mins. I've checked all the common problems bulb, harness, fuse box, ground and pigtail I even went as far as to replace my signal switch but everything has been without success. From reading some threads it seems to be a common problem with the Jk's, but no one seems to have a solution except for checking the trailer harness to see if its on the exhaust. I don't have a Trailer harness so that's out.
Anyone have any idea what this problem might be?
Old 08-14-2022, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did you ever find the issue

I am in same boat. I replaced The lights, pigtail and multifunction switch. Still same issue

Quick Reply: Left Rear Turn Signal and Brake light ISSUE!!!!!