Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Auxbeam Light Bar Review

Old 07-15-2016, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auxbeam Light Bar Review

So what do you guys think.... is it worth going budget?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn0ZInXaMV0

Last edited by TrailRecon; 07-15-2016 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TrailRecon
So what do you guys think.... is it worth going budget? YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn0ZInXaMV0
I went budget on two cube lights from eBay 2 1/2 years ago and a 20" Amazon bar over a year ago and have never had one problem with either. All have Cree LEDs. I maybe have $100 in all my lights.
Old 07-17-2016, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I recently purchased the 4" cube A pillar lights spots and Floods through Amazon. The lights look good and are solid. They work as stated. Only complaint the I have is the nuts and bolts. The supply hex head nuts and bolts in stainless. I would have used carbon socket head screws with washers and nuts.

overall a good light.

ed
Old 07-17-2016, 02:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TrailRecon
So what do you guys think.... is it worth going budget? YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn0ZInXaMV0
I had a budget of $2,100 to get two steel Hard Rock steel bumpers and a light bar for my Rubicon.
The guy that sold me the bumpers didn't include the brackets for the rear bumper and I had to get them from the stealership ($284).

So I got a 20" Auxbeam foe the front bumper. I am pleased so far and if it gives out, I will get the Ridgid one if I can afford it.
I got the light bar for very bad weather driving.
Old 07-17-2016, 06:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You need to detail your engine compartment.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by catahoula
You need to detail your engine compartment.
I agree with that comment that he needs to detail his engine. I detail mine once a month from March until I can't take the cold in winter which is usually in the beginning of January.

a clean engine compartment just looks better.

Ed
Old 07-21-2016, 03:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mattk11
I went budget on two cube lights from eBay 2 1/2 years ago and a 20" Amazon bar over a year ago and have never had one problem with either. All have Cree LEDs. I maybe have $100 in all my lights.
I got a 20" light bar mounted on my bumper, I have about $100 too in the bar, switch, and A pillar mount.

I did not have $500 or so get the Rigid bar. If the Auxbeam gives out, at least I have the switch and wiring in place, maybe I will be able to get a Rigid bar then.

I am happy with the Auxbeam at the moment.

Quick Reply: Auxbeam Light Bar Review