Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

AEV Backup Light

Old 07-17-2016, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV Backup Light

Hello all,

I am planning on putting the IPF ARB Intensity Lights on my AEV front bumper and would like to put LED on the AEV back bumper to match. However I would like to put a light very similar to the AEV Backup Light just LED. I'd prefer not to use two LED squares like I have seen a bunch online. Researched a bit and can't seem to find anything. Any ideas? Or pictures with LED backup lights?

Thanks
Old 07-17-2016, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JBryce19
Hello all,

I am planning on putting the IPF ARB Intensity Lights on my AEV front bumper and would like to put LED on the AEV back bumper to match. However I would like to put a light very similar to the AEV Backup Light just LED. I'd prefer not to use two LED squares like I have seen a bunch online. Researched a bit and can't seem to find anything. Any ideas? Or pictures with LED backup lights?

Thanks
I put 1 rigid srq on top of the mast of the tire carrier. Plenty of light for me. Small and about 90 bucks
Old 07-17-2016, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evoviii2jk

I put 1 rigid srq on top of the mast of the tire carrier. Plenty of light for me. Small and about 90 bucks
Guess it's an SRM not SRQ

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20160717_124723.png
Views:	181
Size:	459.4 KB
ID:	652476

Quick Reply: AEV Backup Light