Notices
Jeep Renegade and 2014+ Cherokee Discussions and conetnt concerning the Jeep Renegade and newer Cherokee

Renegades Rock! The Cheapest Jeep You Can Buy Might Be My Favorite

Old 07-21-2016, 09:59 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Renegades Rock! The Cheapest Jeep You Can Buy Might Be My Favorite

I was handed the keys to a base Jeep Renegade Sport with nothing more than power windows, cruise control, and A/C on the options list. And I loved it.

Read the rest on the JK Forum homepage. >>
Old 07-22-2016, 03:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tested the Trailhawk renegade... and if I am to be completely honest, the exterior I thought was pretty cool, however, when I got on the inside the interior seemed really cheap and plastic-y'. While I understand the Renegade is not a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I was a little disappointed with the quality on the inside of the car. Both me and my girlfriend (also test drove the vehicle) were turned off by it.

Maybe in a couple of years?
Old 07-22-2016, 04:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by feroxjb
I tested the Trailhawk renegade... and if I am to be completely honest, the exterior I thought was pretty cool, however, when I got on the inside the interior seemed really cheap and plastic-y'. While I understand the Renegade is not a Jeep Grand Cherokee, I was a little disappointed with the quality on the inside of the car. Both me and my girlfriend (also test drove the vehicle) were turned off by it.

Maybe in a couple of years?
Same impression I got. We ended up getting the wife a Cherokee TH. I also felt the renegade was quite small on the inside for the space it had available.

Quick Reply: Renegades Rock! The Cheapest Jeep You Can Buy Might Be My Favorite