Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 Door Gobi Stealth Roof Racks in Houston, TX

Old 07-22-2016, 05:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Door Gobi Stealth Roof Racks in Houston, TX

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum with this being my second thread other than the newbie thread I started. But I'm planning on building a roof rack for my 2 dr (soft top) and I've been doing extensive research on different types of racks. I've taken alot of interest in the Gobi Stealth rack and was wondering if anyone can get some good pictures of the mounting points of their Gobi rack. I want mine to be pretty much the same with a few of my own tweaks in it. Also if anyone is near the Houston area with the rack, I could possibly check out their rig and get a good look at one installed in person. If it all falls through I will most likely be putting the cash down and just purchasing the rack, but being an Iron Worker by trade and fabricating what we install/working with other trades in the plant I think Ive obtained the skills needed to knock this out. Thanks in advance.

Here's a picture of my Jeep. As you can see it would be alot better to have a rack underneath that kayak
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1936437852.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	508.6 KB
ID:	652840

Quick Reply: 2 Door Gobi Stealth Roof Racks in Houston, TX