Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New...but not really new....

Old 07-29-2016, 06:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New...but not really new....

Hello everyone, I actually joined the forum a few years ago and soon after forgot my password...I realize how stupid that sounds but its the truth. Either way, I drive a 13 Rubicon Unlimited. When I was younger I drove a 1983 CJ-7. I have always loved jeep but it took me a while before I could afford another one.
I have been working on differentials and axles for 10 years now. I work on just about any differential that parts are available for. I work right out of my house and I also do differential repair and upgrades for a dozen or more shops in San Antonio. Basically, I work on differentials every day so I know....a lot. That being said there is still a lot more to learn. I do a lot of other repair work but typically stick with the diffs.
Like most Jeepers, I can talk about Jeeps just about all day. It just doesn't get old. I don't think ill have much time to spend on the forum but its the only Jeep forum I'm signed up to, so when I do have time I will be here. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for everybody here and, likewise, I will be happy to help in any way I can.
One more thing, I am still learning how to navigate this site. I may try and start my own thread with pics on diff upgrades and repairs. If so, I will include pics as well. I'm sure there are plenty of threads pertaining to differential stuff, but its my thing so....to bad.

Quick Reply: New...but not really new....