Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Moab oct 2016

Old 08-05-2016, 04:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moab oct 2016

Wife and I will be there the entire month, anybody wanting to do most trails without breaking shit send me a pm. This will be or 7 th time there @ a month each, so we know a few trails! A CB is a must, prefer no dogs, kids ok but we are well past that age. Even stock rubicon can handle most trails!
Old 08-05-2016, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Do I get extra points if I know where Brenda is without looking at a map? I wish I could meet up, but that you were from Brenda caught my eye.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:17 AM
JK Newbie

Wink Brenda?

Sorry I guess I need to update my profile, we moved to the big city of Salome Az. No longer in Brenda. Sorry you can't make it , Moab is fantastic in the fall, we spend hours on trails and never see a soul!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by fredski
Sorry I guess I need to update my profile, we moved to the big city of Salome Az. No longer in Brenda. Sorry you can't make it , Moab is fantastic in the fall, we spend hours on trails and never see a soul!
Wanted somewhere a little higher? I actually like both areas?
Old 08-10-2016, 06:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by fredski
Wife and I will be there the entire month, anybody wanting to do most trails without breaking shit send me a pm. This will be or 7 th time there @ a month each, so we know a few trails! A CB is a must, prefer no dogs, kids ok but we are well past that age. Even stock rubicon can handle most trails!
I'd say 60% chance I'll be heading out there with a few of my kids. A buddy and his brother might be coming along with their Jeeps, too. We'd be getting there probably on the 16th and staying for four or five days. We don't want to break Jeeps, either, as they are our ride home!

I'll try and let you know if the trip is a go, or not, as we get closer to October. We're staying in town most of the time, but may camp out one night.
Old 08-12-2016, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Default Camping

Originally Posted by dmwil
I'd say 60% chance I'll be heading out there with a few of my kids. A buddy and his brother might be coming along with their Jeeps, too. We'd be getting there probably on the 16th and staying for four or five days. We don't want to break Jeeps, either, as they are our ride home!

I'll try and let you know if the trip is a go, or not, as we get closer to October. We're staying in town most of the time, but may camp out one night.
I can show you guys some good places to camp, some you need to have portable toilets, others have pit toilets but are usually well maintained
Old 09-21-2016, 09:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

What trails are you planning on running? either gonna be there for a week at the end of sept or begining of oct...haven't done moab rim, steel bender, kane creek... not looking to break shit either but its a jeep lol.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

My chances of going have dropped to probably 40%, due to my buddy starting to get mixed signals from his wife. There's still a chance, though. I should know in the next few days or at most, a week.

Hearing that there's few there makes me want to make the trip even more!
Old 09-29-2016, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Default Trails

Originally Posted by lkjk
What trails are you planning on running? either gonna be there for a week at the end of sept or begining of oct...haven't done moab rim, steel bender, kane creek... not looking to break shit either but its a jeep lol.
We like metal masher, steel bender, seven mile rim still need to do poison spider, Kane, and a few others but want to do them with someone who has done them before. Hells revenge and Finns are fun tails also, done them many times. I will try to check this site every night from now on. Pm me for my cell number if anyone wants to meet.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can you pm me your #. Looking at dates to come up.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Moab oct 2016