Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Help please.

Old 08-21-2016, 01:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much for this. Hopefully the dealer doesn't give me any problems. Once again the forum to the rescue. ✋ thanks jeepers
Old 08-21-2016, 03:11 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If that dealer does give you issues, check with other dealers. Those mods shouldn't affect anything, just don't show them those mud photos
Old 08-22-2016, 07:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SIDsjeep
Ok I know my clock spring is bad. I am the original owner but I never received the notice. It's an 09. Also I don't know how it could be the clocks spring when it does work intermittently.
The only things going through the clockspring are the airbag, cruise control and other steering wheel mounted controls. Blinkers and low beams are not affected by the CS.

That being said, if your airbag light goes on then take it in to be repaired. The dealer will just install a new CS and you will be on the way. If the CS was causing the problem then you are good.

Here is a copy of my recall notice if you have not gotten yours. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=1#post4231169

Last edited by maxspongebob; 08-22-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Help please.