Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Don't Wheel without Protection Contest - win a Skid System sponsored by RockHard 4x4

Old 08-19-2016, 05:40 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Exclamation Don't Wheel without Protection Contest - win a Skid System sponsored by RockHard 4x4

Face it you spend a ton of money to buy and build your jeep so why leave your underbelly in harms way without going protected? Thanks to the good people at Rockhard4x4 you no longer have to live carefree! Enter now to win a JK Skid System for your Jeep. One lucky member will be selected to win their entire skid system in the “Don’t Wheel Without the Best Protection Giveaway sponsored by Rock Hard 4x4.”

This Giveaway is valued up to:
$1,100
Rock Hard4x4 :
• JK Skid System
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Rock Hard 4x4 Oil Pan / Transmission Skid Plate - Long Arm Suspension for Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4DR 2007 – 2016 [RH-6000-LA] (ARV $390.00) OR one (1) ROCK HARD 4X4 OIL PAN / TRANSMISSION SKID PLATE - SHORT ARM/FACTORY SUSPENSION FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK 2/4DR 2007 - 2016 [RH-6003] (ARV $390.00), one (1) ROCK HARD 4X4 TRANSFER CASE SKID PLATE FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK 2/4DR 2007 - 2016 [RH-6004] (ARV $230.00), one (1) ROCK HARD 4X4 EVAPORATOR/CHARCOAL CANISTER SKID PLATE FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK 2/4DR 2007 - 2016 [RH-6005] (ARV $100.00), one (1) ROCK HARD 4X4 GAS/FUEL TANK SKID PLATE FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK 4DR 2007 - 2016 [RH-6001] (ARV $370.00) OR one (1) ROCK HARD 4X4 GAS/FUEL TANK SKID PLATE FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK 2DR 2007 - 2016 [RH-6002] (ARV $370.00).
To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of JK-Forum.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread telling us why you need protection.
• Winner is asked to provide pics of the skid system installed and on a trail for Rock Hard 4X4 to share on their pages.

• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, September 13, 2016.
• (1) One member will be randomly selected by the JK-Forum Moderator staff on September 13, 2016.
• An announcement will be made September 13, 2016 at 6PM PST in the contest section naming the Winner of the "Don’t Wheel Without Protection" contest sponsored by Rock Hard 4x4. Winner will have 5 minutes to respond per the rules below.

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to be logged on to JK-Forum.com at 6PM PDT and reply to the Announcement Post in the announcement thread within 5 minutes. If the selected member does not respond within 5 minutes, they will become ineligible and a new name will be selected--and the same 5-minute rule will reply.
• Once we have a selected member that responds within the 5-minute time frame they will become the official winner
• JK-Forum.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. JK-Forum.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by JK-Forum.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

More legalese contest info:
JK-Forum com - Sweepstakes- Don't Wheel without Protection - Rock Hard 4x4 [FINAL 2.3.16].doc

For more information about RockHard 4x4 please visit their web site at:
RockHard 4x4 | RockHard 4x4 | HOME
Old 08-19-2016, 06:09 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Thank you Rock Hard 4x4 for this great opportunity.

My mildly modified 2011 JKU has stock skid plates and well lets just say they are beat up pretty good. I have been wanting to upgrade my skid plates but SWMBO has quelled all mods until after the house is complete.

I would love to see my Jeep on your website as the contest winner.

R/
Will
Old 08-19-2016, 06:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could always use the peace of mind that comes with having extra belly protection. My stock skids have seen better days and winning these would check one more thing off my future mod list. Thanks for the chance to win!
Old 08-19-2016, 07:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want to wheel with a lifetime of body armor insurance!!!

Thanks RockHard 4x4 for this opportunity, I just recently purchased my 2015 JKUR and have high standards for my vehicle, I'm an avid off road enthusiast and would love to have nothing but the best on my rig thanks again for the opportunity!
Old 08-19-2016, 08:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thank you Rock Hard 4x4!

I need the ground protection, my stock took a beating when I went on the rocks on my last trip, and I also want to switch to long arms - I want the best protection I can get!!
Old 08-19-2016, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you for this opportunity.

I need to win so your skids can protect my jeep so no one needs to protect me when the wife finds out I broke it.
Old 08-19-2016, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks ROCKHARD for this killer opportunity.
Help me protect my goods!
Old 08-19-2016, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome Giveaway! Thanks Rock Hard 4x4! Good luck everyone!

Would love to finally "86" my mangled stock skids and get protected for real!
Old 08-19-2016, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great Contest!

If I had the extra protection this kit would give me I would finally attempt that rock climb at my "up north" ORV park.
Old 08-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Forum Media Contributor

My '08 JK has been wheeled hard, bashed over and through the rocks, and scraped up everything numerous times. Still running stock skids so I could definitely benefit from some Rock Hard protection!!

Quick Reply: Don't Wheel without Protection Contest - win a Skid System sponsored by RockHard 4x4