Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Central pa memeber and trails

Old 08-20-2016, 10:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all ,
new to the boards but looking for any groups in the central pa area ( Williamsport). Also Any decent trails in this area ? Thanks in advance
Old 08-26-2016, 03:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've got family in Muncy and Williamsport and it would be great to know what's around when I'm in town visiting.
Old 08-26-2016, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Alkymixr
Hi all ,
new to the boards but looking for any groups in the central pa area ( Williamsport). Also Any decent trails in this area ? Thanks in advance
I am in Berwick. I usually go to Rausch Creek. It is south of us in Tremont, Pa. There is also one closer near Shamokin called Antracite. I have not been to that one but I love Rausch Creek.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by lulu2533
I am in Berwick. I usually go to Rausch Creek. It is south of us in Tremont, Pa. There is also one closer near Shamokin called Antracite. I have not been to that one but I love Rausch Creek.
I have heard about both of those but haven't tried either.
From what I can tell there are trails on state land that you can use but they are limited. I'm working on getting a map of them I'll update when I do

Quick Reply: Central pa memeber and trails