Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

What Currie Enterprises Really Thinks

Old 08-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I read the OP and thought wow why is someone airing dirty laundry on the forum then I realized there might be an agenda. Then after reading Chris' post it made perfect sense that is was a joke, an extremely funny one at that. What is sad is how one member will go to great length to try and bring discredit to a founder in off road community.

Hey Chris get your account guy who wrote the job listing a gig at the local comedy club. He has skills if accounting is not his thing. Oh and buy him a beer.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very funny ad. The only thing more funny than that ad is how the intention of posting it here backfired on the OP lmao.
JKASSassin.. People appreciate realism and humor, why try to call someone out on something so insignificant and not meant for you or us?
Old 08-26-2016, 05:40 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JKAssasin
I dont know what RAW Facebook Group is. I think YOU have blow this way more that it should, wouldn't the smart thing had been to say "this was poorly written joke by one of our guys. We have corrected the issue internally, sorry for the bad joke. Saying that say I must fit the descriptions just bad recon. If you must know Im an Architect from San Diego and i'm not looking for a customer service job. Im pretty busy today to keep going back and forth as im sure you are as well so, Good Day
you just got owned. Your dodgy response is quite good at indirectly admitting you were lost on the joke. Verbal defense 101. Admit nothing and create confusion with an assembly of words that are akin to nonsense and mumbo jumbo.

Sweet try man. But hey, you gave us all a laugh. Own it! LOL!!!!!
Old 08-26-2016, 06:24 AM
JK Freak

Pretend it wasn't a joke and it was a legit ad...Who cares?! THIS is why the country is the way it is! Anyone who gets butthurt NEEDS to have their side told, NEEDS to have their hurt feelings coddled, NEEDS to have an explanation of why things are the way they are. Accept that in life, there will be things that suck, upset you, you don't agree with, or people will offend you...Guess what! You still go home, eat, breathe, sleep...You aren't dead from it!
Old 08-27-2016, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Currie enterprises if its any consolation I would immediately send you a resume if I saw this as requirements for the job! I wish every company would do stuff like this! America would be a better a lot place if everyone was honest like this. I have not bought any of your parts in the past but by God I'll be buying them In the future.

Quick Reply: What Currie Enterprises Really Thinks